Help Me

My Blog Buddies Widget, with 205 Blog Followers, has been retired for unknown reason from the 1st of March. I do want to keep up with Ur Blogs and for an easy Followup, pls add Ur Blog or Sign In in the Followers GFC. Thanks a lot!.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tuna Masala Stirfry

I landed in Dubai this morning for a short visit and had a chance to taste my husband's cooking after three long years(2008).He inspired me to write this Foodblog(I shd thank my close friend Mrs.Havilah Moses and my relations also who stood behind me to do this Blog).My Hubby did a Tuna Stir-fry in just 5-6 mins with less effort and this simple-made stir-fry tasted awesome.Try this Tuna preparation at home alone or with potatoes or with Cauliflower or with peeled peanuts in Step 1 and serve it with Rice and Sambar or Yoghurt or with Bread and Indian Breads.Enjoy ur Meal!.Bon Appetit!.

Tuna Masala Stirfry - Tuna stir-fried with Masala

Ingredients

1 tinned tuna - open the Can and drain it
1 big Onion - finely chopped
1 big tomato - finely chopped
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp Aachi Mutton Masala Powder(or 1/2 tsp any Subji or chilli powder with 1/2 tsp garam masala powder)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
few chopped coriander and curry leaves
2 tsp refined oil

Directions:
1.Heat oil in a Kadai,splutter mustard seeds,chopped onions,curry leaves and half the coriander leaves.Saute this for 2 mins.
2.Add ginger garlic paste,chopped tomatoes and salt and stir-fry for 2 mins.
3.Add the drained tuna with mutton masala and the remaining coriander leaves and stir-fry for 2 more mins.
4.Serve this hot with Rice and Sambar or Yoghurt or Bread or Indian Breads.

Note:
1.U can add chopped potatoes in Step 1 with chopped onion ,add 1/2 tsp coconut oil and stir-fry .
2.If u add chopped Cauliflower in Step 1 with onion add 1/2 tsp saunf and stir-fry.

No comments: